Al Dammam Development
September 8, 2021
About the company
Dammam Development Company is a closed Saudi joint stock company that began operations in August 2003 as a real estate development company. The company has a capital of 100 million Saudi riyals.
The goal of the project
- Although Dammam Development uses Microsoft Dynamics ERP, it has many manual processes that have been time-consuming, especially in human resources management and salaries.
- The company was unable to develop effective analytical reports and key performance indicators.
- Developing new reports was either costly or restricted.
- Finance: Accounting, fixed assets, cash and banks.
- Human Resources Management: Employment, Human Resources, Salaries and Self-Service.
- Materials management. /Procurement Management. / ERD management.